On Sunday the Government’s Return to Work Protocol was published outlining best practice for businesses already operating and/or soon to be operating.
We appreciate that trying to run a business during this time is difficult and trying to digest the protocol and apply it to your unique business is difficult. For that reason we have three ways in which we can help:
- We have online courses that can be undertaken for your First Aiders to update themselves with infection control and for your Safety Representatives to update themselves to comply with the protocol;
- We have put together a Return to Work Pack to help you incorporating the new protocol and guiding your nominated person in ensuring best practice;
- For those businesses that have been struggling financially, we are now operating a consultancy service for non-clients.
- €150 payable through paypal will enable you to meet online with both a health and safety and an employment law consultant;
- They will give you a date and time that suits you to discuss the issues and assist you in making your business Covid-19 prepared;
- You will also receive the ‘Return to Work’ pack.
Please contact us on 01 8774608 or [email protected] for further information.
Stay safe and wash your hands!