We meet with you the employer to discuss your role that you wish to advertise.
- It’s important to consider why the role has come about?
- Is there someone in-house who would be best suited to grow into the role?
- What did you feel were the limitations on the previous role?
Once these elements have been established you’ll be better able to decide what it is you are looking for exactly from a candidate.
We advertise the role and filter through the applications by interviewing those we feel meet the basic criteria. From these interviews we will nominate those we feel truly shine for your review. If you agree with us we arrange interview times with the candidate, you and your HR expert.
After these interviews you will have an opportunity to discuss one-to-one the benefits of each candidate and what you feel they bring to the table.
Once you have decided on your ideal candidate we will draw up the appropriate contract and handbook for them, set up an employee file with all the appropriate documentation and information to ensure your compliance with employment law legislation and provide you with health and safety and HR solutions for any other aspects of their employment you feel may need attention.
What does that include?
- Medical Assessments
- Health and Safety Training e.g. HACCP, Manual Handling, First Aid
- Probationary Period Interviews