Following the introduction of the Safety Health and Welfare at Work Act 2005 employers are now more aware than ever of the importance of having formalised policies and procedures in place, governing safety in the workplace. Our consultants carry out detailed safety audits and risk assessments, provide the client with a report of the findings of their inspection, supported with photographic evidence and subsequently produce a Safety Statement and supporting Safety Management Systems for the client. Safety handbooks are also provided for all members of staff and, depending on the level of service required our consultants can introduce and implement the new policies and procedures.
WHAT IS IT?
- Management of all aspects of the Health, Safety and Welfare at work of all employees.
- Creation of formalised policies and procedures.
- Safety Statements and Safety Management Systems.
WHY IT’S NEEDED
- Creation of a safe and healthy working environment.
- Prevention of accident, injury or work related ill health.
- Legal compliance.
- Prevention of prosecution by the HSA – the average fine issued by the HSA in 2006 was €21,515.53.